In an effort to inspire manufacturing and engineering firms to fully embrace the digital era, Made in Group have put serious investment into the online platform. This platform allows industry leaders to message with one another, gather information on capabilities through the company directory, and promote their positive success stories amongst their peers.
Featuring unrivalled SEO opportunities, Live Chat functionality, HTTPS Security, unlimited content marketing opportunities through News uploads, the ability to post job vacancies and more; microsites have developed into seriously powerful tools for members to foreground their company within the UK manufacturing industry.
Made in Group receive a high number of visitors to their online platform, evidenced by the fact that madeinthemidlands.com and madeinyorkshire.com rank no. 1 on Google for "Midlands Manufacturing and "Yorkshire Manufacturing" respectively. You can even Google either of yourself now to see!
To support members in making the most of this platform, Made in Group's digital specialists have put together a resource on how to master communications on the Made platform.
Do EVERYTHING in the checklist below to master communications on the Made Platform:
- 'Follows' companies which you wish to engage with through the Member Directory
- Fill in all Buys, Sells and Accreditations data within the Directory Listing
- Complete content of all sections of your microsite (including Testimonials, Meet the Team, Made TV, etc.)
- Make the most of the Mailbox function which allows you to message all other members
- Regularly post on social media encouraging others to check out your microsite (monthly minimum)
- Upload regular news, i.e. 1-2 times a month (MIM/MIY send a newsletter every week to thousands of people, featuring news highlights from the week, and also share news article through their well-followed social media accounts)
- Watch the video below!
Watch Video Tutorial on Mastering Communications on the Made Platform